The Group Study Rooms are located at the far end of Level 4 in the Newsam Library. These rooms are available to book by groups of UCL IOE students for an hour at a time.
- Only current UCL IOE students may book the Group Study Rooms.
- These rooms are for use by groups only - not individuals.
- The Group Study Rooms may be booked by one group for a maximum of two hours per day.
- Please do not eat in the Group Study Rooms.
- Please do not use your mobile phone in the Group Study Rooms. Your phone can be on 'silent' mode and you may use all other functions as long as you do not disturb other users.
- Please leave the room in the same condition as you found it.
- Please report any problems with the room or the computer to the staff at the Library Enquiry Desk.